Add Physical and Digital Products to Your WooCommerce Site
Note: Most of the links have been removed from this page.
Upon completion of this unit, you:
- Know how to create a physical product and add images of it.
- Know how to create a digital product and make a file available for customers to download on purchase.
Readings and Videos
Here are the study resources for this unit:
Here are some similar resources that may help:
Note: This unit does not cover payment setup or details about taxes or shipping.
You may find some helpful information at Rauland's Iinitialize Production.
Here's what to do for this unit. True, your WooCommerce store may not need both, but create these two anyway. Need to learn WooCommerce basics!
- Add a physical product to your WooCommerce site. Note: WooCommerce seems to charge for certain physical products; let's not choose those.
- Add a digital product to your WooCommerce site.
- For at least one of these products, include:
sales price with schedule
- When you have completed these tasks, send the URL to email@example.com
Return to your bookmarked main page.
Information and programs provided by firstname.lastname@example.org.