Content Collaboration and Creation
This course is still being developed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
In this course
- get an overview of how development teams use Confluence
- set up a free Confluence account
- add your instructor to your Confluence account
- join the McMurrey Associates Confluence team
- create a space in your own Confluence account
- upload a document to your Confluence account
- upload another document to your account, and link it to the document you previously uploaded
- upload a document to the McMurrey Associates Confluence space
- comment on an existing document in McMurrey Associates Confluence space
You use links, videos and transcripts of those videos to learn these tasks, e-mail your instructor when you have questions, and notify your instructor when you have work ready for review.
Back to the course catalog
Example units from this course:
Course cost: $175 US, no other purchases necessary.
Confluence job posts indeed.com September 2022 excerpt (popup).
Here are the policies for this course:
- You have 93 days to complete the units of this course.
- You are welcome to work ahead of the schedule you see on your schedule page for this course. If you foresee needing extra time, contact email@example.com
- You can choose whether to take this course for a letter grade or pass–fail.
- No refunds will be granted after the third day that you have access to this course.
- Unless results are automatic, your instructor will review, comment on, and return your work within three days of receipt. Expect an e-mail confirmation that your instructor has received your work.
- Your instructor is available many hours per week to answer your questions and provide other help. Setting up an appointment works best.
- The topics in this course are the most important at beginning and intermediate levels. You can request units on other topics; your instructor will consider adding them.
- Your instructor will gladly provide you with a letter describing the quality of your work in this course.
- Your instructor will make reasonable efforts to ensure your success in this course but can make no guarantees concerning your writing or career success outside of this course.
Information and programs provided by firstname.lastname@example.org.