XHTML/CSS for Content Creation—Part 2
In this course, you continue learning about XHTML and CSS, which you started in Part, and learn to create drop-down and hoverable menus, Hero images tooltips, popups, fill-out forms, carousels, accordions. And you get an introduction to HTML Grid and FlexBox.
Back to the course catalog
- create a web page that uses the menu format available in Bootstrap
- use tooltips and popups in a web page
- create an HTML form (with CGI provided by your instructor if necessary)
- create a tripane, responsive web page
- design a web page with a "hero" image.
- create two web pages: one that includes an "accordion," another that includes a "carousel"
- experiment with CSS Grid and FlexBox
- set up a long-scroll web page
- create a wonderful web site that uses all of the functions listed above.
You use links, videos and transcripts of those videos to learn these tasks, e-mail your instructor when you have questions, post your web pages and images to your W3schools site, and send the URL to the instructor for review.
Example units from this course:
Course cost: McMurrey Associates $175 USD, no other purchases necessary.
Here are the policies for this course:
- You have 93 days to complete the units of this course.
- You are welcome to work ahead of the schedule you see on your schedule page for this course. If you foresee needing extra time or want to do fewer units, contact email@example.com
- If you want to study related topics not covered in this course, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can choose whether to take this course for a letter grade or pass–fail.
- No refunds will be granted after the third day that you have access to this course.
- Unless results are automatic, your instructor will review, comment on, and return your work within three days of receipt. Expect an e-mail confirmation that your instructor has received your work.
- Your instructor is available many hours per week to answer your questions and provide other help. Setting up an appointment works best.
- The topics in this course are the most important at beginning and intermediate levels. You can request units on other topics; your instructor will consider adding them.
- Your instructor will gladly provide you with a letter describing the quality of your work in this course.
- Your instructor will make reasonable efforts to ensure your success in this course but can make no guarantees concerning your writing or career success outside of this course.
Information and programs provided by email@example.com.